Future webinars, discussions, and articles will delve deeper into key challenges identified by Summit participants.
Leading Organizational and Cultural Change
- Gaining buy-in and trust — up, down and sideways
- Metrics, rewards, incentives
- Sustaining change, demonstrating commitment
- Continually asking why, deciding what you want your culture to be
- What skills and traits should you seek for various roles?
- Retrain or replace when skills are outdated? Valuing corporate ‘memory’
- Cross-generational collaboration and motivation
- Developing trust partners
- Tapping the startup ecosystem
- Changing the paradigm, resetting expectations for supplier innovation