By participating, you will receive:
- Strategies, capabilities and tactics to boost top line growth, market leadership, agility and speed.
- Decision making insights about mega trends and future directions as well as under-the-radar opportunities.
- Institute for the Future’s groundbreaking report Food Innovation: Recipes for the Next Decade.
- New models for scaling up through collaboration with entrepreneurs.
- Valuable peer network, business contacts, potential partners.
Specifically you will learn:
- What futurists are defining as the mega trends that will impact your business today and tomorrow; how the ‘Internet of Actions,’ augmented reality, virtual reality, AI, machine learning, multi-sensorial experiences, emerging approaches for engagement with customers and more will reinvent products.
- How to determine if the problem(s) you are focused on are worth solving and will make a meaningful difference; leverage three lenses.
- Key questions you must ask to determine where you have the ‘right to win’ versus just the ‘right to play.’
- How to define brand sufficiency and capability needs to deliver on growth.
- What role partnerships and acquisitions play in defining your right to win in new spaces.
- How to move faster into new markets while the opportunity window is open; getting to customers first.
- How internet buying and home delivery are changing the game, what steps you should take to advance your technology capabilities and ecosystem.
- What global market shifts lie ahead? How to anticipate and not be blindsided by unforeseen competition, regulation, labor/supplier issues, or tax law changes. How to capitalize on emerging pockets of opportunity and economic growth.
- To create insight-led business propositions (and why insight needs a seat at the table).
- How to assess new opportunities in less regulated markets (pet food, supplements, food with pharma/nutraceutical/health benefits, etc.) – what is your likelihood of success?
- How to simultaneously take new risks while growing the core – allocating resources, experimenting at lower cost, using launchpads, working with partners, and validating as you go.
- How to encourage both upper management and your team to take more – and bigger – chances.
You will come away knowing how to:
- Translate macro trends into your product strategy roadmap
- Assess collaboration, acquisition and white space opportunities
- Determine your organization’s best strategy for continuous, sustainable growth
- Generate more value from R&D
- Focus on case studies, hands-on sessions, Q&A, and group discussion.
- Kickoff keynote, reception and networking on the first evening – learn about new innovations you might want to bring into your company, network with peers over drinks and appetizers.
- Luncheon roundtables to discuss hot topics, share ideas and solve problems.
- ‘What’s said in the room stays in the room.’ Confidentiality assured.
- Retreat-like, non-commercial setting conducive to strategizing.
- Agenda compressed to minimize out-of-office time.
- Meet other leaders like yourself; benchmark and solve problems in real time.
- Come away with a clear picture of what to do upon return to your organization.
- Receive follow-up and ongoing collaboration.