3 Key Deliverables
By participating, you will receive:
- Strategies, capabilities and tactics to boost top line growth, market leadership, agility and speed.
- Decision making insights about mega trends and future directions as well as under-the-radar opportunities.
- New peer network, business contacts, potential partners – meet the right people in a focused, non-commercial and collegial setting
What You Will Learn
Specifically you will come away knowing:
- What futurists are defining as the mega trends that will impact your business today and tomorrow
- How to determine if the problem(s) you are focused on are worth solving and will make a meaningful difference
- Key questions you must ask to determine where you have the ‘right to win’ versus just the ‘right to play.’
- How to define brand sufficiency and capability needs to deliver on growth.
- What role partnerships and acquisitions play in defining your right to win in new spaces.
- How to move faster into new markets while the opportunity window is open; getting to customers first.
- How internet buying and home delivery are changing the game, what steps you should take to advance your technology capabilities and ecosystem.
- How to optimize your products’ distribution and shelf space position – develop stronger partner relationships; create products customers will clamor for.
- How to work best with big players such as Walmart, Costco, Amazon/Whole Foods, etc. as well as niche and local retailers. How to leverage a common platform with both.
- How to effectively compete against private label brands — differentiate on more than price, offer unique value.
- What global market and economic shifts lie ahead? How to anticipate and not be blindsided by unforeseen competition, regulation, labor/supplier issues, or tax law changes. How to capitalize on emerging pockets of opportunity and economic growth.
- How to integrate acquisitions of start-ups; how do you blend organizational cultures? How much autonomy do you allow? Preserving the unique qualities that retain customer loyalty.
- How to assess new opportunities in less regulated markets (pet food, supplements, food with pharma/nutraceutical/health benefits, etc.) – what is your likelihood of success?
- How to simultaneously take new risks while growing the core – allocating resources, experimenting at lower cost, using launchpads, working with partners, and validating as you go.
- How to encourage both upper management and your team to take more – and bigger – chances.
- Focus on case studies, hands-on sessions, Q&A, and group discussion.
- Kickoff keynote, reception and networking on the first evening – learn about new innovations you might want to bring into your company, network with peers over drinks and appetizers.
- Luncheon roundtables to discuss hot topics, share ideas and solve problems.
- ‘What’s said in the room stays in the room.’ Confidentiality assured.
- Strictly limited attendance, 90% industry practitioners.
- Retreat-like, non-commercial setting conducive to strategizing.
- Agenda compressed to minimize out-of-office time.
- Meet other leaders like yourself; benchmark and solve problems in real time.
- Come away with a clear picture of what to do upon return to your organization.
- Receive follow-up and ongoing collaboration.